CALL for INTEREST
ADMINISTRATOR for Young Lungs Dance Exchange
(DEADLINE: October 2nd)
YLDE is seeking a new (paid) Administrator!
Think you’ve got the energy, time and enthusiasm to orchestrate a number of annual events, write grants, organize + attend meetings, connect with other organizations, plan for the future, and do “a little bit of this & little bit of that”?
If you think you do — YLDE wants to hear from you!
YLDE is NOW accepting letters of interest (PDF doc) which outline why you would like to lead the paid administration of a now nearly 12-year old network of dance artists and their collaborators.
In composing your letter of interest, please indicate that you:
1) can guarantee at least TWO YEARS to the position (July 1st 2016 to July 1st 2018)
2) can fit this intermittent & fluctuating job into your present working life
3) have a history of successful grant writing
4) have a history of coordinating events
5) can assure no conflicts of interest
6) can embrace the internet (and have access to reliable technology required to execute many “tech” tasks)
7) can begin assuming aspects of the position shifting from late 2015 into 2016 — taking full responsibility of the position by July 1st, 2016
BONUS: Being passionate about dance. 🙂
NOTE: there will be a $1000 fee relative for some “warm-up” tasks leading up to July 1st, 2016 — and then full annual pay of $5,000 per year following (This fee is, of course, dependent upon the success of future grant applications).
Selected letters of interest will have a follow-up interview by the YLDE Board. YLDE is currently in the process of changing the nature of its programming and would discuss these ideas in a meeting to determine if position is a good fit for both parties.
No CV required. Please outline all pertinent work experience in your letter (2 pages).
Also please note any other skills you think could be beneficial (ie. do you design? are you proficient at public speaking? are you connected to another organization with resources pertinent to dance? etc.)
Any questions? Please ask the outgoing ADMIN – Ian Mozdzen (info below). He’s happy to communicate.
Thanks for your consideration!
YLDE ADMIN (Ian Mozdzen) – email@example.com
SUBMIT TO firstname.lastname@example.org /// Enter “ADMIN CALL LETTER” in subject field